Coworking SpaceID V-12361New
MadeFor: One Canada Square (Fully fitted and managed workspaces by Canary Wharf Group)
London, E14 5AB
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
24 - 30 desks
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Prominently located at the centre of the estate and accessible from multiple entrances, One Canada Square links seamlessly to Canary Wharf's network of shopping malls as well as to a transport interchange between the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail), Jubilee Line and DLR. With Crossrail Place to the north, Canada Square Park to the east, the buzzing Park Pavilion as well as the Ivy in the Park, events, pop-up bars and food trucks, the options are limitless.One Canada Square totals 1.2 million sq ft of high-quality office accommodation with a typical floorplate size of approximately 28,000 sq ft, however there is currently a handful of part floor units available to let starting from 1,000 sq ft (10 desks).The ground floor reception has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment which provide two new reception areas with manned desks, a barista coffee bar and Pedler, an all-day dining Bar and Restaurant. The building also benefits from event and conference spaces on Level 39 as well as end of trip facilities (bike storage, showers and lockers).*Please note, photos are indicative of MadeFor office space and the unit in actuality may differ.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.