- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
One Canada Square is in the buzzing Canary Wharf district-a riverside location where some of the biggest global businesses are headquartered. It also benefits from an array of bars, restaurants, gyms and health clubs that run along the bank of the Thames, as well as regular food markets outside in Canada Square. With convenient tube and DLR transport links, you’re connected to other business districts like Bank, as well as the Work Spaces in TOG’s City & Shoreditch neighbourhood; Lloyds Avenue,WarnfordCourt,50 Liverpool Street, and more.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.