- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Work from an iconic part of the London skyline at the 37th Floor Canary Wharf business centre. 37th Floor Canary Wharf, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, E14 5AA, London From the spectacular One Canada Square building, a landmark structure on the Canary Wharf skyline, your business will thrive, deeply connected to Greater London's commercial centre. Canary Wharf itself is a 97-acre business estate filled with some of the most iconic modern structures in the whole of the capital. Rising from the centre of the development, One Canada Square's 50 floors give incredible views of London, the Thames and the rest of the surrounding area. A glance out the window and you'll easily spot nearby Poplar train station, while Canary Wharf's dedicated bus, train and subway stations sit hidden below ground. These convenient links connect you to the wider area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.