- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
7,314 sq ft // 68 desksA robust and striking former warehouse in a prime location on Shoreditch High Street, the Tea Building is an iconic local landmark. Sturdy and elegant, the Tea Building has been a lodestar of the Shoreditch community since its construction in the early 1930s.The Tea Building’s atmospheric internal street, designed by leading architects, AHMM, which leads to its main reception, is a talking point and one of its most celebrated features. Now it can be accessed from either end, thanks to the new connection to Redchurch Street — its crittall-style bespoke double doors and blackened steel finish holding true to the 1930s aesthetic. Bordering the City, Clerkenwell and Bethnal Green, Shoreditch is a thriving hotspot for culture, food and drink, art, fashion and music. Several revered eateries including Allpress coffee, BRAT, Smoking Goat, Pizza East, Lyle's and Shoreditch House call Tea Building home. Completion January 2024
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.