- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The business centre is located in Livingston, Scotland's fourth new town and offers a strong and vibrant business environment particularly in the design and hi-tech sectors, which thrive here. These hassle-free serviced offices are positioned right in the heart of this buzzing atmosphere in a popular small business park off the Deer Park roundabout, so they're easy to find and access. There's a Premier Inn nearby for visiting customers or colleagues to stay in overnight should they need to following a meeting in one of two fully serviced meeting rooms. The Livingston centre also has business-class WiFi and broadband to stay reliably connected. There's administrative support available when needed, with everything on hand from scanning to printing.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.