- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
108 New Walk House is a 13,333 square feet high Town house style business centre located in Leicester city centre (LE1 7EA) and offers fully serviced professional workspace over three storeys of accommodation. The location of 108 New Walk allows companies in Leicestershire to stay close to clients and the vibrant Leicester business community. It is strategically located within easy walking distance of central Leicester; a 6 minute walk from Leicester railway station and all major bus routes. You can arrive via train from Derby in 21 mins, Nottingham in 20 mins, Birmingham in 48 mins and London St Pancras in 1 hour 5 mins. You can find easy access to the Highcross and Haymarket shopping centres and major car parks in close proximity in addition to local streets with side parking. Set in peaceful and tranquil surroundings,108 New Walk looks out onto De Montfort Square in Central Leicester. It was originally named ‘Queens Walk’ after Queen Charlotte, consort of George III and is a rare surviving example of a Georgian pedestrian promenade. Almost a mile long, New Walk has been a conservation area since 1969, ensuring its unique character is protected.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.