- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Department Leeds Dock will be a celebration of the arts, media and digital industries. A former casino restored to a creative work, wellness and social destination. Already home to Sky Digital and Channel 4, Leeds Dock is a creative waterside community with independent eateries, wellness facilities and cultural events.The impressive workspace offers hot desks, resident desks, private studios, premium office suites, dedicated office floors, breakout areas, creative production studios, event spaces and meeting room facilities; all designed by leading property designers. The interiors will incorporate contemporary styling with glazed partitions, natural materials and terrazzo finishes.Department’s studios and suites provide businesses with a private workspace, whilst still benefitting from all the perks that come with being part of the community. The workspace has space for businesses with up to 70 team members.Across all membership tiers, business essentials come as standard including a stylish kitchen, tea & coffee, 24/7 access, on-site tech support, soundproofed phone booths, WiFi and a community management team.The ground floor of Department Leeds Dock embodies the ‘social’ element of the brand with Dept Coffee shop and Department Store, the signature bar, lounge and lifestyle offering with all day dining. Members also receive preferential access to Condition gym next door, bike parking and showers on site.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.