- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Commercial minds and contemporary styling meet flexible workspace at Park Row. Located in Leeds’ dynamic central business district, Park Row is a sought-after, premium flexible workspace in the heart of the urban sprawl. A stone’s throw from the city’s hub of shops, bars, eateries and cultural attractions, there’s no shortage of opportunity to spark your creativity outside the office. Enjoy green space at Park Square, be inspired by a performance at Leeds Playhouse, or take on team building with a difference at Tick Tock Unlock escape rooms.You’re guaranteed to cultivate your next big idea across this suite of private offices, chic meeting rooms and inspiring communal spaces – perfect for networking with like-minded professionals. This recently refurbished building boasts some serious kerb appeal with its impressive, contemporary glazed glass walling and chic, double-height reception. As well as natural light in abundance, you’ll benefit from impressive city views, while high-speed Wi-Fi and friendly support staff ensure your productivity stays at its peak. And with public transport links on your doorstep, as well as fantastic connections via road and rail, you’ll soon be making plans to return.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.