- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This well-placed office space is situated in a modern building in the centre of Leeds in Wellington Place. Wellington Place covers 21 acres and when complete will provide over three million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and leisure facilities. The centre has a smart and welcoming reception area and it benefits from a stylish business lounge and 5 well-equipped meeting rooms. The Berlin, Prague and Vienna meeting rooms seats six, London seats ten and New York seats 12 delegates. Leeds Wellington Place is ideal for a variety of uses including breakfast meetings, conferences, interviews, training courses and workshops. With a beautiful River Aire frontage and attractive public spaces, piazzas and galleries to stroll around, the development also has a range of restaurants and shops to choose from. The city centre offers a range of amenities including Leeds stunning Victorian arcades and Trinity Leeds, a range of restaurants, bars and shops under an iconic glass roof. The office is just five minutes walk from Leeds Train Station and half a mile from the City Ring Road giving easy access to the motorway network including the M621, M1 and M62. For air travel Leeds/Bradford Airport is just over six miles away.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.