- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cubo Leeds opened February 2022. Featuring panoramic views over Leeds city centre the location is a hub of activity and a prime location for city working.A one-of-a-kind building, home to high-quality finishes, excellent energy ratings and a full-height, light-filled internal atrium.Secure parking, ground floor retail units and a spacious and striking reception welcomes you into this landmark building which makes this an adaptable office space for any business.Located just minutes away from major transport links and overlooking Tower Square, 6 Wellington Place offers an oasis of calm at the heart of the city.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.