- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated to the south of town, the Thorncroft Estate is set in 15 acres of beautiful grounds with the River Mole running through. The Estate incorporates the 18th-century Grade II listed Thorncroft Manor, the award-winning Manser building, the Stables and the Lodge. Whatever your requirements, whether it be individual offices for 2 or open plan offices for 150, the Thorncroft Estate is there for your business. The impressive entrance hall leads through to a range of stunning office suites suitable for 2 to 12 workstations. Set over three floors, with high ceilings and generous proportions, most suites benefit from views overlooking the extensive grounds. With its own WiFi Lounge serving Barista providing light refreshments in a relaxed atmosphere, it offers the perfect breakout space for informal meetings.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.