- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Leatherhead Kingston Road Centre is strategically located within a short drive of the town centre. The stylish, modern brick and glass building is situated in a business park favoured by small and medium sized businesses. In the past decades, Leatherhead's business community has grown dramatically. As well as becoming a hub for smaller enterprises, entrepreneurs and sole traders, the town has also become a magnet for multinational companies who have expanded here or relocated their headquarters. Several hi-tech companies are located nearby as well as those involved in research and food manufacture. High spec racing car manufacture is the latest industry to locate to the town. The influx of affluent professionals and the buoyant local economy has led to great shopping, first-class restaurants and up-market products and services in the town.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.