- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
21 offices accommodating 2 to 18 workstations Built in 1935 and formerly the Leatherhead Town Hall, Wesley House is a Grade II listed Art Deco building with a commanding position on Bull Hill. Wesley House provides the perfect blend of modern technology, contemporary design and classic architecture - a beautiful office environment tailored to modern business needs. Wesley House has all the striking features of an opulent entrance with large corridors and high ceilings but with a warm atmosphere. After a complete restoration, it still retains the Town Council's Debating Chamber, with its imposing tiered, semi-circular style seating - ideal for conferences, training and meetings.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.