- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Intergen House is situated close to the commercial centre of Hove on Palmeira Square, less than 1 mile west of Brighton city centre it is at the western end of Western Road, which is one of Brighton and Hove's main retailing and commercial thoroughfares. This property is a purpose-built, office building. There are two retail units on the ground floor being a Cafe and a Beauty Salon which provide excellent services for tenants. Superb views of the English coastline are enjoyed from the higher floors. Tenants are offered self-contained office suites, though smaller suites can also be available. Nearest Train Station: Hove KEY FEATURES Leased Space 24 hour access Kitchen facilities Town centre location Executive suites Central heating Meeting rooms Close to railway station Perimeter trunking installed
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.