- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Sheridan House is an imposing office building with retail on ground floor, very close to Brighton's promenade and sea front. It is arranged over basement, ground and five upper floors, comprising three ground floor retail units with offices on the upper floors. There is also a substantial basement car park. The office accommodations on the upper five floors are generally open plan, with some partitioning to provide meeting rooms and kitchen facilities. Smaller spaces can be created so please get in touch with your requirements. Brighton enjoys excellent communications with Central London and the South Coast, lying at the southern end of the A23/M23 which connects to the A27 to the north of Brighton. There are regular rail services to London (Victoria) with a travel time of approximately 1 hour, and Gatwick Airport is located approximately 22 miles to the north. The property is situated between Brighton and Hove and is approximately 4 miles from Brighton Station. FEATURES 24 hour secure access Fully air conditioned Basement car park
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.