- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated inside a busy UK international airport terminal, above the Virgin Atlantic check-in area, Regus Express Heathrow T3 is a flexible workspace, ideal for travelling entrepreneurs and other business users. With its private office space, public business lounge and shared coworking areas, you can be certain there's a working environment to suit you. There are also a dozen large and small meeting rooms, so if you need somewhere convenient to hold a conference before your flight, you're covered. In fact, for the frequent traveller this centre is fantastic; with quick-connect Wi-Fi to get you online fast after landing, and five large showers for you to freshen up in. You'll also benefit from all the conveniences of being located in an airport. From the ale and coffee house located directly opposite, to a range of other restaurants and cafes across the site, you'll be spoilt for choice for food and drink. You're also connected to London, via the Heathrow Terminals 1-2-3 Underground Stations and the Harlington Corner Bus Stop E. With these links, you can easily explore the surrounding area, visiting some of Hounslow's nearby attractions such as the GE On-Wing Support Museum and the London Motor Museum.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.