- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Three Gables is a business center situated on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead's town center. It offers a total of 10 serviced offices available for rent, all benefiting from access to a shared kitchen facility. On-site parking is also provided for convenience. Immediate occupancy is possible for the vacant office suites. The rental features include alarm and monitoring systems, access control, dedicated phone numbers, VoIP technology, high-speed internet, and CAT 5/5e connectivity. The town center location provides easy access to amenities, while the period features of the building add character. The offices can be furnished or unfurnished, and disabled facilities are available. Additional services encompass non-branded offices, mail collection and forwarding, storage area, virtual office services, fire safety appliances, buildings insurance, commercial rates, water rates, cleaning of internal and external common areas, maintenance and decoration services, window cleaning, and security entry phone systems. The Three Gables business center offers a range of amenities and a convenient location for businesses in Hemel Hempstead.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.