- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Breakspear Park is an impressive business centre on a 16-acre landscaped site with a stunning full-height atrium. Corporate neighbours include market leaders in oil and HR. Hemel Hempstead is one of Hertfordshire's 'new towns' in an excellent business location close to the M25/M1 motorway intersection. It is one of the region's largest industrial and business areas and the base for hundreds of companies. Hertfordshire is a thriving county offering one of the best business environments in the UK, with a highly skilled, well-educated workforce, a well-established, flourishing business infrastructure and the quality of life of a green environment. The economy is diverse. Electronics, IT, digital communications, aerospace, computer software, film and media, pharmaceuticals and financial services are just some of the sectors which have grown in recent years. This broad business base brings economic stability to the county by avoiding a heavy reliance on any single industry sector.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.