- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Guildford business centre is located in an impressive new landmark development in the heart of historic Guildford, next to the railway station. This stylish three-storey brick building has a unique design with an attractive top floor balcony and clock tower. As well as being within easy commuting distance of London, Guildford is a well-to-do area with a vibrant economy and a track record of success, making it a place where businesses want to establish themselves and grow. The local finance, insurance, information technology, telecommunications, transport, and property community performs better than the regional average and is a major contributor to economic growth. Advanced manufacturing is another important sector including mechanical engineering, electrical and instrument engineering, telecommunications, aerospace and defence. Thanks to the proximity of the University of Surrey and the Royal Surrey Hospital the city is also a strategic location for healthcare, life sciences and pharmaceuticals.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.