- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Purpose-built redbrick, Conway House, is considered one of the best office spaces in Gloucester. Its city-centre location is certainly hard to beat. The four-storey coworking space is close to major banks, businesses, restaurants and shops. You're well placed for public transport, just seven minutes' walk from Gloucester Railway Station. And if you are keen to explore the quaint county town of Gloucestershire, there's up-cycling and vintage flea market, Fad & Fated, adjacent to the building. Slightly further afield (10 minutes on foot) is the Grade II-listed Shire Hall, with its colonnaded facade made from Pennant Sandstone from the Forest of Dean.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.