- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Gloucester Docks North Warehouse business centre is in a unique city centre location within an iconic and historical building that boasts wonderful waterside views. It occupies the ground, first and second floors of a building first constructed in 1827, but which was initially converted by the city council for office use 20 years ago, and was fully modernised and provisioned with the latest infrastructure in 2013 by Regus. The business centre benefits from being at the very heart of the regenerated and thriving Gloucester Docks area, which is a favourite for visitors and locals with a mix of offices, waterside museums, bars, cafes, restaurants and shops - all nestling alongside maritime heritage. Major financial services companies are based in the city, as is the Gloucester Quays retail development. Hi-tech businesses in the region including those in the aerospace industry, with components manufacture making a contribution to the local economy. The business centre is less than three miles from the M5 motorway, providing a link with Bristol and Birmingham. The city's railway station provides services to London, Reading, Cardiff and Nottingham.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.