- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A newly refurbished first floor of circa 15000 sq ft set within an impressive 4 storey building originally constructed for the Bank of England in the early 1990s. It is located in the heart of Gloucester city centre.Comprising 34 offices with 4 meeting rooms, the location offers space from 1 person upwards. Fully furnished in a striking Nordic ash finish, with the latest IT and telephony already in situ, the offices are complimented by 3 meeting rooms and a business lounge. These come with free Wi-Fi, and inclusive room hire that also covers refreshments and the latest ClickShare technology.The first floor benefits from double height ceilings and extensive views of the Historic docks. Southgate House is within a short walk of Gloucester railway station which offers direct services between Gloucester and London Paddington.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.