- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
An inspiring Edwardian town house, Woodside Place is your link to Glasgow's industrious commercial tradition. The matching rows of Glasgow's tenements and terraces create an iconic image of Scotland's second city - one that evokes the industriousness and passions of the region. This converted Georgian town house is outfitted with simple and modern office furnishings, that don't overwhelm the character of the original interior. A prime example of the type, the business centre at Woodside Place fits seamlessly into an area it shares with the Woodlands Millennium Park, foreign embassies, and government buildings.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.