- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Spaces is landing in Glasgow heralding an inspiring environment where ideas develop, businesses build and relationships evolve. Spaces Charing Cross will be a creative place where you can work, check your emails, and meet with clients. With stunning views over Glasgow, it is a place where you can pause to enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch, and where super-fast, unlimited WiFi ensures you can work quickly and efficiently. You can take inspiration from the beautifully designed space and chat with our friendly staff. Kindle your entrepreneurial spirit with the enthusiasm of the other workers you will meet and network with at this creative, social hub. Situated close to the M8 and easily reached by public transport, Spaces Charing Cross is accessible, so you can simply get down to business. A short walk from all the restaurants, cafes and shopping outlets on famous Sauchiehall Street, you can take a break or meet with clients before heading back to work.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.