- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Gateshead Maingate Centre occupies three floors of the prestigious six-storey Axis building at the north entrance to the Team Valley Business Park. Team Valley is traditionally a heavily industrial area but has in recent years been transformed into a major European retail and business park, home to over 650 businesses employing 17,000 people. Gateshead is a modern town in the north east of England offering an impressive mixture of urban vitality and rural charm. It extends nearly 13 miles along the south bank of the river Tyne and over 4,000 businesses are based here. The Tyne and Wear region is now a major centre for international investment and Gateshead riverside is the site of one of the largest capital regeneration schemes in Europe. It has achieved global recognition for a number of ambitious projects contributing to the success of this vibrant area for both culture and business.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.