- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This centre is in Exeter Business Park, an important business location set in a superb landscaped environment of over 80 acres. A picturesque landscaped area to the rear of the building features a lake and grassed seating area. The park is in an elevated position with direct access to the M5. Many leading organisations have chosen this as their base, including energy, telecommunications, financial, legal and logistics companies. The Met Office, the main weather forecasting organisation for the United Kingdom and one of the most significant in the world, relocated to Exeter Business Park in early 2004 and is now one of the three largest employers in the area together with the University of Exeter and Devon County Council. Exeter has been identified by as one of the top 10 most profitable business locations and the county of Devon is regularly voted as number one in England for quality of life.
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.