- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Whether you're just starting out or rapidly expanding, Wessex House, run by Eastleigh Borough Council, offers a premium office environment with a host of benefits to assist your business: Fully serviced offices with prices both VAT exempt and competitive Flexible 'Easy In, Easy Out' terms A dedicated team - with on-site managers, staffed reception and facilities support. A secure environment - with CCTV and controlled access to your business 24/7 Access to our Conference Rooms and Meeting rooms -with Free use included as part of the Wessex House Office Package. Virtual office facilities - from registered office to mail forwarding services The Tec Hub - a shared co-working space for innovative digital and technology businesses On-site coffee shop
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.