- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Flour Mill Dundee is the place to work and create in Dundee. Originally built in the early 1800s, the Flour Mill and has been used for a whole range of activities over the years. Including a greengrocer, tea merchant, bootmaker and even a nightclub! Until the building sadly fell into disrepair…Since then the Flour Mill has undergone major transformations and is now home to a truly inspiring workspace. Fully equipped with fast fibre lines, WiFi and technology. The building has been sensitively redeveloped to share its beautiful history, and give all members a sense of connection to Dundee’s past.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.