- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Basepoint Bournemouth is situated near Bournemouth Airport, and provides a wide range of flexible managed offices and workshops, from small one or two-person units, through to mid-size and larger units. It includes a range of flexible spaces including studios and workshops - some with mezzanine floors. Designed to meet the needs of startups and small to medium businesses, our Bournemouth managed offices benefit from a range of business facilities including full time reception service, mail and phone, high speed internet if required, breakout areas, Wi-Fi and access to bookable serviced meeting rooms. For businesses not requiring dedicated office space we also offer virtual offices for rent, providing access to many centre facilities. Situated on a prominent site at Aviation Business Park, an established business park adjoining Bournemouth International Airport, occupiers benefit from a superb road network, being close to the A338. Ringwood, Ferndown, Bournemouth and Poole town centres are all easily accessible.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.