- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Croydon Landsdowne Road Centre is positioned in one of the most modern and prominent buildings in central Croydon. Occupying three floors, the offices are attractive and comfortable with some backing on to a stunning atrium. With a stylish glass-fronted entrance, the lobby features sculpture and artwork by local artists, creating a stimulating and dynamic environment. Located in the main business district, neighbours include consultancy firms and banks as well as retail businesses and hotels. Croydon is one of the largest commercial districts outside of central London. Well-served by transport links, it is also one of the largest shopping areas in the south east of England with a wide range of amenities coupled with open green spaces.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.