- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
At easyHub, we believe in taking the stress of running an office off your hands so that you can focus on running your business. Looking for an office that's just 10 minutes from Central London in a thriving South London business community? easyHub Croydon is the perfect choice. Occupying the 2nd floor of this stylistic building, the Hub could not be more conveniently located, being less two minutes' walk to East Croydon Rail, Tram and Bus Station which provides fast and frequent services to Central London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton. With the rows of hexagonal windows allowing natural light to stream in, the recently refurbished office suites boast impressive views of Crystal Palace and beyond and are offered in varying sizes and on flexible terms. The focal point of the Hub is the stunningly designed and fully renovated 'easyLounge'. Whether it's a quick catch up with colleagues, space to map out your vision or just a comfy chair to kick back in, the easyLounge is a smart, communal haven away from your office. With a Hub team available throughout the working week to help with all your day to day office requirements, it really is the ideal space for your business to call home.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.