- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Basepoint's managed offices in Crawley are set within an attractive, landscaped setting, providing a wide range of business units from small one to two-person offices, through to larger units and suites, as well as drive-up studios/workshops. Purpose built in 2003, the centre boasts a broad selection of facilities including a licensee breakout area, high-speed internet access and free parking. The managed offices in the centre also benefit from a full-time receptionist, IT support and a range of networking opportunities with other licensees. Virtual offices are also available through this centre. Situated in Metcalf Way, behind County Oak Retail Park, the centre is close to Crawley Town Centre and Gatwick Airport, alongside an array of local amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.