- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A striking glass-sided building, superbly situated in the new Friargate development within Coventry City centre.A landmark 11 storey comprehensively refurbished prime office building in the heart of Coventry city centre located adjacent to the new Friargate £1.5 billion re-generation scheme. Boasting fantastic views over the city, excellent natural light with extensive glazing and within walking distance of the city centre and immediately across the road from Coventry train station, Friars House makes for an excellent choice for your business home.This newly refurbished space offers fully furnished, contemporary office options from 1 person upwards, backed by the latest in IT and telephony. Glass fronted meeting rooms, priced inclusive of refreshments and A/V equipment, compliment the offering, and are all backed by a highly customer focused onsite team.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.