- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Airivo Chislehurst has much to offer businesses in Greater London. Located in Bromley Lane just a minute walk from the Royal Parade and close to Chislehurst main line station, the centre provides an ideal base for businesses large and small that are looking for easily accessible serviced office accommodation.Airivo Chislehurst is an impressive Grade II listed building offering modern, fully furnished offices that benefit from natural light and are equipped with secure, reliable high-speed internet access and digital telephony. We also offer a range of support services to help the day-to-day running of your business, including a staffed reception to greet your clients, access to meeting rooms and administrative support.Catering for businesses of all sizes, clients can choose from 1 to 50 workstations, or various Virtual Office plans. Once you’ve determined the space you need, our flexible all-inclusive terms not only ensure fast occupation, but also enable you to move office with ease as your business grows.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.