- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Basepoint Centres are pleased to be working in partnership with Chichester District Council to provide high quality managed workspaces, focused on supporting existing SME's and new business startups. The Centre, to be known as Chichester Enterprise Centre, provides a range of office, studio and workshop accommodations between 129 sq. ft. and 707 sq. ft., along with free parking, let on Basepoint's flexible 'Easy In, Easy Out' terms.The Centre is easily accessible from the Chichester Bypass, as well as being a short 10 minute walk from the mainline train station. In addition the Centre will also offer high-quality meeting room space, informal breakout areas and virtual offices.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.