- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Chertsey Hillswood Business Park Centre is situated in one of Surrey's most popular business parks. Neighbouring businesses include those involved in global IT and electronics as well as smaller companies. This centre has a wide selection of meeting rooms catering for two to 186 people, along with training facilities and a large amount of communal space. The hi-tech office building features a full height glazed atrium, which overlooks a wood and parkland with lakes and walking trails. Just 20 minutes from London Heathrow and 45 minutes from London Gatwick, the centre is also accessible from the M25, the M3 and the M4. It's a short drive from the town of Chertsey with its shopping, bars and restaurants.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.