- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Chelmsford Victoria Road Centre is in a prominent city centre position in this lively and thriving town. Situated on the fourth floor of an attractive five-storey office building, the centre has large windows flooding rooms with plenty of natural light. Nearby businesses are involved in recruitment, insurance, law, surveying and IT. Chelmsford, which continues to grow as a business and commercial area, is also home to several national and multinational firms such as those specialising in engineering, financial services, research and consultancy and property development. Located 31 miles north east of London, the centre is two minutes walk from Chelmsford train station, which has direct trains to London Liverpool Street. This modern, well placed town also has easy access to leisure facilities and the surrounding countryside with its charming small villages.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.