- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Cardiff Bay Centre is in one of Cardiff's most prestigious business locations, with stunning views of both Scott Harbour and Cardiff Bay. It is part of the new Harbourside development on the site of the National Assembly for Wales which has become a focal point for Wales and is extremely popular with new businesses moving into Cardiff. The centre occupies the whole of the four-storey building overlooking the bay itself and is able to offer good links to the M4 as well as Cardiff City Centre. The restaurants and shops of the Cardiff Bay Waterfront area, also known as Mermaid Quay are a short walk away. Cardiff has one of the fastest growing economies and most skilled workforces in the UK. The city is a thriving centre for innovation, supporting a growing cluster of companies in sectors such as biotechnology, IT, financial and business services and creative industries.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.