- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Build your business in Cannock, right in the heart of England. Boasting fantastic transport links, this office is close to the M6 Toll motorway and offers easy access to Birmingham International Airport.Decorated and equipped to a high standard, this business centre is part of a development which houses a gym, restaurants, hotel and free parking. Light floods through the floor-to-ceiling windows into the stylishly designed contemporary spaces, which all feature high-speed WiFi and ergonomic furniture. Cannock is considered one of the fastest growing areas in the West Midlands, drawing a wide range of national and international companies. Close to the M6 motorway, offering easy access to Birmingham airport, the centre is only 20 miles from Birmingham city centre and 34 miles from Derby. Cannock mainline station is just a 10-minute walk away, offering a 40-minute direct line to Birmingham New Street Station. A designer outlet village is currently being built five minutes from the plaza, while those interested in local history will enjoy the nearby Mill Green Antiques Museum and Museum of Cannock Chase.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.