Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1010 Cambourne Business Park
The Cambourne Centre is in a business park close to Cambridge.
Its double-height lobby and glass ceiling allow natural daylight to flood into the communal areas and provide impressive views of the landscaped business park and local areas of natural beauty. The park is home to many hi-tech blue chip companies and is set to become one of the UK's leading business parks. Just nine miles from the city centre, it offers companies the scale and flexibility they need to grow in a Cambridge location. Cambridge is one of Europe's leading centres of science and culture and has become the focus for companies turning technology, research and development into tomorrow's commercial successes. As an international business centre, Cambridge has attracted an exceptional range and quality of research and development companies as well as many of the biggest names in IT, telecommunications and other corporate sectors.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.