- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Cambridge business centre offers a superb professional environment set in a prominent four-storey office building in the heart of the university city of Cambridge. With its glass exterior, the offices enjoy plenty of natural light and superb views. The interior is decorated in a fresh modern style. Cambridge has a strong private sector with a highly qualified workforce and large numbers of knowledge workers employed in professions such as accountancy and law. The university has had an enormous impact on the development of the city, both through providing direct employment and as a driver for scientific research.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.