- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Whether you are searching for a small office for a start-up company, for the perfect suite to accommodate your established business or even a temporary office for a short term project, Bretby Business Park’s flexible offices provide the perfect solution.The business park provides offices near Burton on Trent, within easy reach of Swadlincote and Ashby de la Zouch. Our location between Burton on Trent and Swadlincote means you can avoid the rush-hour congestion in Burton resulting in shorter days for you, your staff and your visitors.Renting a flexible office at Bretby Business Park is extremely easy. We offer small to medium sized offices on a flexible ‘Tenancy at Will’ agreement to accommodate an office for 1 person up to a suite suitable for 25 people. Our Tenancy at Will agreements provide the ideal flexibility for a small business:Move in on the same day;No deposit;One inclusive monthly rent, from £200 per month, that includes heating, electricity, business rates, daily office clean, security, use of a meeting room, parking and building insurance;Increase or decrease office size as your needs evolve;Move out without the requirement to give notice.Renting one of our flexible offices can bring enormous benefits to you and your business:Building & Facilities Management – you avoid time consuming facilities tasks around the office and building, allowing you to focus on your business; Immediate IT & Telephone connectivity – There is no need to source your own IT which can take time to set up;All inclusive monthly payments – peace of mind with easy monthly payments. You know where you are with your operational costs;Instant occupancy – No time waiting to move in, you can view the office, sign the agreement and move in on the same day;Flexibility – expand or reduce the space you use at any point according to your needs with no tie in.Only pay for the space you use – we provide use of shared kitchens, reception areas and a meeting room as part of the service meaning the costs of running these are shared between all the tenants and not just your business.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.