- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
There's a calm and inspirational place in the heart of the south coast's most creative town at Spaces Brighton. Whether you want to co-work, create your own office, or meet with colleagues and clients, this is the place to do it. You'll be surrounded by like-minded professionals from a diverse range of organisations. We're easy to find, just minutes from Brighton railway station and close to a variety of excellent cafes and restaurants . If you want to take an inspiring break, the beach is just minutes away or the famous Lanes are also close by, for the best independent shopping in the area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.