- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This centre occupies a prominent location on Queens Road which links Brighton station to the Churchill Square shopping centre and the seafront. Queensberry House, which offers some sea views, is in the heart of the business district in this city where quality workspace can be difficult to find. Brighton is a highly sophisticated and modern resort with a thriving economy and tourist industry. Millions of visitors flock here every year, both for leisure and to attend conferences and exhibitions at the Brighton Centre, one of the largest multi-purpose conference and exhibition centres in the country. Because it is home to so many businesses involved in media, particularly digital or 'new media', Brighton is sometimes referred to as 'Silicon Beach'. The city's priority sectors, which include financial services, creative industries and environmental technologies as well as digital media, are all growing steadily.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.