- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Exchange is strategically located on Express Park fronting the main A38 less than a mile from J.23 of the M5, and within easy reach of Bridgwater town centre, with excellent access to both the town centre and the motorway network. The building is immediately adjacent to Premier Inn Bridgwater and the King Sedgemoor Brewers Fayre pub/restaurant. Buzzing Range of individual offices and suites available Flexible leases or inclusive serviced terms available Facilities include on-site gym, café, day nursery, bookable meeting rooms and informal breakout areas On site building manager DDA compliant building Ample free parking 1Gb fibre connection available
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.