- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This centre is based in Warley Hill Business Park on the edge of Brentwood in Essex, a short walk from the station and a mile from the town centre. The building has a large business lounge. Other businesses based in this key commercial location include respected names in the insurance, financial, property, waste management and motor industries. Essex is home to a range of market-leading international companies and an increasing number of early-stage businesses and entrepreneurs. It is the focus of some of Europe's largest growth regeneration projects. With two international seaports, links to the national motorway network and London Stansted airport, it is a gateway to the UK and Europe. The county's business profile is diverse. Key sectors include financial and business services, ports and logistics, construction, creative and cultural industries, environmental technologies, public sector, health and education, retail and leisure, advanced manufacturing and tourism.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.