- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This space is an iconic art deco property offering good communications and transport accessibility with extensive frontage to the A4 Great West Road known as The Golden Mile. The space boasts raised access floors, air conditioning, good natural light and onsite parking facilities. The centre offers tailor-made office space to suit your exact requirements with very competitive prices on flexible terms, from monthly licence agreements with all-inclusive rates to 5+ year leases. Whether you require large open plan layouts or partitioned smaller suites this centre can accommodate you. Break-out, meeting and conference rooms are available for larger meetings, presentations, conferences or training session.LocationThe business centre is located on the south side of the A4 Great West Road, halfway between Syon Lane and Boston Manor Road. Approximately 1.8 miles to the east the property of the Chiswick Roundabout, which is a major West London road interchange connecting the South Circular (A205), the North Circular Road (A406), A4 Great West Road and Junction 2 of the M4 motorway, giving you great access to London and beyond. Brentford railway station and Syon Lane railway station are reachable in under five minutes’ walk. Boston Manor Underground station (Picadilly line) is the nearest being approximately 15-20 minutes’ walk. The H91 bus route is from West Cross Way and stops directly outside the centre, making your daily commute that little bit easier. The space is also surrounded by plenty of local shops, restaurants and cafes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.