- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
In the heart of the classic Longbridge regeneration scheme, the largest brownfield development in the Midlands, Just a short drive from Junction 4 of the M5 sits Park House; a refurbished workplace spanning three floors, providing 77 offices, a prestigious, serviced reception and two meeting rooms, complete with full conference facilities. For startups especially, this is the perfect space to begin and grow, giving you facilities that adapt to the changing needs of your business. The modern, relaxed interior styling with its airy pastel accents provides a creative, productive environment, with open plan areas as well as a small kitchen facility. In this vibrant new community, situated adjacent to the Empire Great park, with its cinema, restaurants, and leisure facilities the centre is a mere 30 minute drive from Birmingham International Airport, The Rubery area has networking opportunities with IT, manufacturing, education, retail and service businesses working nearby. Bus routes can be accessed by the nearby Ashill Road and Park Way stops, both just a minute walk from the centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.