- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Colmore Building is a stunning, newly refurbished 14-storey glass building, situated in the heart of Birmingham’s business district. Offering superb facilities, including an on-site cafe, high-tech gym, luxury washrooms and spa treatment rooms, the Colmore Building is a desirable location for every kind of business.Ranging from large, open-plan offices to one-person desks in a shared workspace, Orega has offices to suit all business stages. There are 4 well equipped and adaptable meeting rooms available for hire in The Colmore Building accommodating up to 10 people.The Colmore Building is in an extremely accessible area, with direct links to domestic and international transport. Snow Hill train station is less than a 5-minute walk away, with excellent connections to London and the rest of the UK.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.