- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This contemporary, serviced office space in the Colmore Business District of Birmingham has an impressive double-height reception area creating a great first impression. The modern meeting rooms are located on the first and second floors of this refurbished building. The centre offers air conditioning, high-speed internet, modern kitchen facilities and disabled access. The 3 high quality meeting rooms are easy to book and have a capacity of 4 to 6 delegates. The Grand Central meeting room has a modern, grey colour scheme and seats up to 6 people, the Snow Hill and Moor Street meeting rooms seats up to 4. Our Community room is also available (CM 126) this is an internal 4 person room with no TV screen. Colmore Business District is the commercial centre of Birmingham city with an array of high profile professional companies, retail, hotels, bars, cafes and restaurants. This very desirable office space has two Michelin Star restaurants nearby for you to impress your guests. The office is just minutes from Birmingham New Street and Snow Hill railway stations providing easy access to a range of both local and national railway stations via the extensive network. Edmund House is also close to the highly fashionable Jewellery Quarter. The National Indoor Arena and International Convention Centre are also within easy walking distance. Birmingham is at the centre of the UK's motorway network and is easily accessible via the M5, M6, M40 and M42 motorways.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.